Friday 14 June 2013

Daily Makeup



I do love to mix and match my makeup, but these products i have absolutely been loving and haven't been switched around for a while.

You may notice that i haven't included a foundation, i don't tend to wear it on a daily basis as i like to wear as little base make up as possible. However if i'm know i'm going to be out all day, or i'm going out in the evening i will wear one.
So in the day i tend to just use the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, I use this both under my eyes and on imperfections, i use the shade 2 light. Then over that i buff in Natural Collection Loose Powder, i find this gives me a little coverage, helps set my concealer and keeps my skin matte all day, i use the shade Neutral Translucent. 

Then I'll move on to brows, i use an Avon eye shadow in suede (i'm not 100% sure on the name of the actual product as it has rubbed of the bottom), i like to use this as it isn't too pigmented so it allows your brows to still look natural. My eye makeup tends to change daily as i like to mix it up, currently i'm loving the MUA Single Eye Shadow in shade 30, pearl. It's a really lovely shimmery Gold colour which looks lovely all over the lid, i tend to add some of the Avon Suede through the crease to add some definition, however i do also really like using the MUA Pallets (My favourites are Undressed and Undressed Me Too). I then like the line my top lash line with Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel eyeliner this stuff is incredible, definitely the best gel eyeliner out there (a lot better than MAC Blacktrack, which dried out on me after only a month of having it), sometimes i'll do a subtle flick but most days i just like to line it. For Mascara i love the Maybelline the Colosal Volum' Express Waterproof, there is nothing i don't like about this, it lasts all day, gives me volume, length and keeps my lashes curled.

After I've done my eyes i like to go back to my face, i use the Bourjois Délice de poudre Bronzing Powder to do a subtle contour under my cheek bones, temples and jaw, (on some days if i'm not feeling like blush i'll uses this bronzer on the high points of my face, cheek bones, nose, chin, forehead to create a more bronzed look). For Blush i have been using the Accessorize Merged Blusher, Bombshell it add a really natural flushed look to the cheeks, perfect for a daily look, i apply these on the back of my cheek bones (above the contour) and blend it forward. On days where i want to look a bit more 'glowy' i'll add some of the MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter above where i applied my blusher. 

And finally for lips i have really been  liking the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in 101 Celestial, when i first brought this i never really used it but i rediscovered it last month, the best way i find to apply this is to apply the 'less is more' rule, the formula is super pigmented and you only need a small amount to create an opaque look.

So there it is, my daily make up routine. If you have any products that you love to use on a day to day basis let me know in the comments, i would love to try some new products out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment