Saturday 29 June 2013

'Dotted Middle'




Another one of my favourite super easy 'nail art' (if you can even call it that) looks. I saw this look on tumblr a couple of weeks ago and thought i would try it out! I absolutely love the way it looks, again, so simple! I'm sure it's pretty self explanatory how i achieved this look.  If you want to know how i explained in my last nail blog post 'The Dot' so follow this but just do more dots on top of the one by the cuticle. See, Easy!


Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails Strengthener
Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat
Barry M Gelly, Lychee
Rimmel London Lycra Pro, Peppermint
Avon Nail Art Tool


 This is such a cute look and takes very little time! You can use a whole range of different colours and it will still looks great!

I hope you liked this quick and easy 'Nail Art' look!

No comments:

Post a Comment